Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ted Kennedy

 
I have to say I am not a big fan of any politician.  I certainly do not want to debate one over the other as most Americans love to do.  I see many blogs touting one extreme opinion or another, often at the peril of what otherwise could have been a friendship.  Another certainty is that I will most likely be pigeon holed for my opinion, unfairly I might add, just by the nature of what would appear to be neutrality.   The truth is, I don't really care for any of them.  I am not of the opinion that the left or the right is any better than the other as long as they are both driven by selfish greed.  Our country is driven by money; that's it, that's all there is to it.
  
Now for the upside.  I love my country and do not wish to live anywhere else in the world.  In my opinion Ted Kennedy was as guilty of this government by greed as any of the rest of them, I was however, saddened to hear of his death and his family's loss.
~sigh~ 
God speed Ted Kennedy and God bless America.
Just an observation...
Craig Glenn

2 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

You are so right about politicians and they are the same no matter where you go. I stay out of it too.

Gaelyn said...

Just because their all a bunch of crooks doesn't mean I'd wish them all dead. It is a bitter sweet parting.