Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Introducing the iWalk


I just finished my daily lunch walk, hereafter known as my iWalk. Although iWalks burn the same amount of calories as the old walk, they are much more pleasurable, thanks to iTunes, Rod Stewart, and Fleetwood Mac. 'Mac' reference intended.

Yes that is right my dear reader(s), I am now the proud owner of an iPhone.

~iGrin~

How did I make it all these years without one? It's like a crack addiction, only it's called iCrack.

Just an observation...

Craig Glenn

7 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Have fun with your new toy. And try not to get addicted.

dAwN said...

Craig,
I thought it was something IPHone related..
I dont have one yet but really want to get one....been putting it off..I am afraid that I might become Icracked like you!
I think I will give in sooner or later..I know i will love it..
but Jeff might not like how I get!
Have you seen @Mattbango Iphone art
http://iphoneasart.com/

Maureen McHale said...

iLove my new iPhone too. iGlad you like yours. iThink you should get back to iWork though, or you'll be iUnemployed! (Like iAm) lol...

Can't wait for our iWalk tonight!
M

White Iris Designs said...

Happy you have found a new friend to walk with! Have a great Day!

Shadow said...

iCrack??? you're too funny. enjoy your phone, oooops, sorry, iphone...

Debbie said...

I can only imagine. I would love one!

David Glenn said...

oooh oooh iWant one!