Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Idiot Sighting Round 2

IDIOT SIGHTING:

My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, You gave me too much money. I said, Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back. She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my equest. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said We're sorry but we cannot do that kind of thing. The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1.75 cents in change.

~Sigh~

What did they do with my education taxes?

Just an observation...

Craig Glenn

7 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! I must say that after the comments on various blogs around, this is what I have come to expect from Florida types.

LOL!!
You walked righ into that one my friend. LOL!!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

PS..I hope you eat there often. Definitely worth the while. :)

Gaelyn said...

The clerk probably doesn't really know how to make change. Most people can't count backwards anymore, just look at the register. Brainless.

Shadow said...

what??????? you're having a bad streak here...

GutsyWriter said...

I've had that happen to me in California. It's always the young kids though.

Kim said...

Have had some epic experiences here along those exact lines. We should compare notes, but crying over education in public isn't a good look, LOL! Apparently it's all the same no matter what country we are in!

Sandy said...

I was once in a store where the cashier (young) didn't know that 2 nickles equaled a dime. Sigh.