Monday, May 4, 2009

Hey lady! Mind if I zapp your kid?

Sgt. Walter Schmidt of Carrabelle, FL after zapping at least two kids with a 50,000 volt stun gun for demonstration purposes, is most likely questioning him judgment now. Apparently, the Department of Corrections Secretary is not. He has been fired. Sgt. Schmidt has been reported as saying that the parents gave him permission to shock the kids during thier "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day" event.

~sigh~

Sure, go ahead, zapp ‘em! I could use the money…

Dumb ars…

Just an observation…

Craig Glenn

4 comments:

The Muse said...

This is one of those "Here's Your Sign" moments! LOL

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This is a shocking story Craig. LOL!! (Sorry, I had to come out with that before Scot did. :) )

scot said...

Thanks Joan, you just took all of my energy.

What I find unbelievable in this story is that only two parents put their kids in line.

I have three teenagers and let me tell you, they could use a spark sometimes.

It would be like the lines at the roller coasters at Universal. They get off the ride and I'd make them get back in line.

I gotta get me one of those..

Hey son, come wash the dishes.
"ummmphhfff"
ZAAAAAPPPPP!!!!

"YES SIR!!"

Sandy said...

Scot, you had me ROTFL!!!