Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HEY, cut out that racket!


An 82 year old man from Goslar, central Germany, had reached his breaking point and called police to report his neighbors irritating music. At odd intervals, the same song would be playing over and over throughout the day. Police arrived to find a musical greeting card on the windowsill overlooking the neighbor’s house. The slightest breeze opened the card just enough to play the tune.

~sigh~

Why do those people keep singing Happy Birthday to me?

Just and observation…

Craig Glenn

5 comments:

scot said...

that must be one heck of a loud card!!

Noise, Noise, NOISE!! I can't stand Noise. I maybe old, but I still got hearing like a... an.... uhhh... what the hell is that animal with good hearing!!!

Now where is my glasses so I can call 119..no no, 191... DAMNIT!!!

Sigh.. it seems just like minutes ago I celebrated my birthday, why are they singing again...

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I see you are having the same problem as me Scot.....but I have the solution......dont have anymore birthdays. I had my last one about 30 years ago. LOL!!

Okay, you and Craig probably weren't even around then.....it was back when...?? Huh!! it was back when....

Ask me tomorrow, I might remember. LOL!!

I always say I am alergic to noise. It is the one thing I cannot stand. I guess that is what comes from living for so long in the bush with nothing but the crickets and frogs to keep me company. No cars, phones, TV people, dogs, kids etc. What a pleasure!! :)

The Muse said...

oh my gosh ...this could so be my dad! LOL

♥ Braja said...

So i'm thinkin' you're sending these cards to the neighbors of people you wanna annoy?
:))

The Muse said...

(are you writing?) :) :)