Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time Travel - Time to travel?


According to wftv.com, Bay County Sheriff’s deputies did battle Tuesday morning. An unidentified man in the Sting Ray Motel was acting a bit strange so the manager called 911. The Deputies were meet with resistance as 33-year-old Terrence Croskery through a battle ax and a 6’inch knife out the window. He then drew his broad sword and locked himself in the bathroom and promptly passed out.

If you ask me I say this is proof positive of the governments’ secret Time Travel project! I mean if someone yanked you out of the 5th century, you would be pissed too! Right?

~sigh~

What’s that Hun? But I don’t want to go….

Just an observation…

Craig Glenn

5 comments:

scot said...

OHHH that kinda battle ax... I thought he threw his wife at the police..

The Muse said...

One of my favorite stories is A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court!

Oooo remember the West World movie!? LOL

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Scot that is a BRILLIANT remark!! I am sitting here laughing my head off. The neighbors must be wondering what is going on here at 4am!! LOL!! LOL!!

Craig, where DO you get these interesting bit from. I think I must move to Florida, it seems like a fun place to be. :)

Craig Glenn said...

Thank you Scooter, The Muse, and Joan!

Yes Florida is a host of material for a smart ARS like myself!

Craig Glenn

fishing guy said...

Craig: I'm with Joan, Scot had a funny remark.