Friday, April 24, 2009

Look at me!


Look at me! I’m falling!... oh crap…

According to FoxNews, a 23 year old man pretended to fall off a bridge, then actually fell.

A man called 911 to report his friend had fallen from a bridge at 5:00 AM last Sunday morning. He stated that his buddy said to pull over because he had to urinate. The 23 year old climbed to the ledge of the bridge, looked back at his friend, pretended to fall, and then, fell 30 feet into the marsh below.

Alcohol was involved in the incident.

~sigh~

Yoda says, do or don’t do, there is no pretend to do.

Just an observation…

Craig Glenn

8 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Now I wonder if I am suppose to sympathize with him or not .... hmmm.... nope sorry, none today. :) Some people are just idiots and don't deserve any sympathy. Am I right or am I right?

Craig Glenn said...

I see you are not having a problem picking up on the theme here at all!

LOL

Thanks Joan

Craig Glenn

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! Yeah, I take after you and Scot!!

Sandy said...

Some people have no sense at all...

The Write Girl said...

Hey Craig,

I am guessing this guy didn't make it? It was pretty dumb but that's what alchohol can do to people.
I like your Yoda quote though.

Craig Glenn said...

Thanks everyone for the visit and kind comments. As far as I know this guy lived. Fell about 30ft into the marsh.

Craig Glenn

scot said...

No comment about the goof and famous last words, like "Hey, Jim, watch thi....."

But isn't it funny how Craig is in Sunny Florida, yet his profile picture shows him bundled up on a mountain.

come on bro, put up that picture of you by the pool in your speedo.

The Muse said...

LOL well gross, he landed in his own pee LOL