Monday, February 2, 2009

An Observation in Color and Light...

More color from Disney World. I forget the name of this section in the park but it has something to do with the future and such. I took this shot right outside of the Carousel of Progress, which is one of my favorite attractions at Disney. Sara didn't care much for it and I guess it's really a grown-up thing anyway. I am doing some research and hope to do a little article for those who have never seen it. Basically it's a walk through the 20th century looking at life and techology for the american family. For now, enjoy the color and light from my prespective while waiting in line. Yes, I did wait for the balls to line up just right with the light for the shot.... Always thinking of you, my dear and faithful readers, all three of you! LOL
Click to enlarge and see the colors!



Just and observation...

Craig

1 comment:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I hope you counted me in those faithful 3. LOL!! An interesting shot Craig, you are a brave man to take it against that light and do a nice job of it.

I have been wanting to comment on your bird blog but for the past few days, I can type in a comment but it does not submit it. I am not sure what is wrong but I have tried it from 2 different computers too. I am having the same problem with Sara but on both I can see other people commenting. I dunno!! :) 'Tis a puzzlement!!