Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Great Train Robbery

I know you are thinking Sean Connery and Donald Sutherland, me too!



Train robberies as a whole seem problematic to me. First there is the whole problem of “hey how do you drive one of these things?”. “Is there a steering wheel?” “Where is the gas pedal?”



Evidently this was not a problem in a resent Miami theft. A 120 ton diesel freight train was stolen from a storage unit in Miami. They did not find the thief, but the train was easy enough to “track” down.


~sigh~

Sorry I couldn’t resist.

Just and observation,
Craig

3 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I would be more worried when I couldn't find a brake pedal. :)

How could anyone in their right minds steal a train. More likely some kids out to have some fun. :)

scot said...

able to track them down... That reminds me of the joke..

two blondes were out in the woods when they came across a set of tracks. One said it was moose and the other said, no it was wolves. They were still arguing with the train hit them...

The Muse said...

They stole a train?
Ok...I will make these guys a SIGN!
LOL