Friday, January 2, 2009

An Observation in Time…

Twins are not always born on the same day, sometimes not even the same year!

I find it interesting how we as humans observe time and how commonplace occurrences take new meaning when we cross the lines of what we considered to be “normal”. I suppose it’s all in fun and I too get caught up in the intrigue. So here is an interesting play on an otherwise normal natural event.

According to ClickOnDetroit.com, a metro Detroit mother gave birth to twin boys on different days and in different months of different years.

Tangernika Woods and her husband welcomed their first twin, Tarrance, at 11:51 p.m., Wednesday, New Years Eve 2008. Their second twin, Tariq, made his entrance 26 minutes later at 12:17 a.m. Thursday, the first day of January 2009.

~grin~

Congratulations mama and good luck!

Just an observation...
Craig

5 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! An interesting one this Graig.

The Muse said...

Oh I can sure see the sibling rivalry in this one!

Sandy said...

And don't forget they have an 11 month old that was born in.... January of 2008!

The Muse said...

LOL LOL I just read your comment on the Think A Thought Thursday LOL...

(you should have seen me trying to write the instructions at 3 am) LOL

The Muse said...

Im not sure how blogger has managed to wipe me off your bloggers follow list...but im still here!


I am trying to get the blogger team to figure this all out! Please bare with me!