Sunday, January 18, 2009

An observation in humanity…

I try and try to keep a positive outlook. Really, I do. You will have to forgive my manners in this post but here it goes.

Some people are just too stupid to have children. That’s it I said it. Listen up people, did we learn nothing from Caylee Anthony? If you have a child and a drug habit and you can’t quit the drugs; give the child so someone who will take care of it! If you have a child and partying is more important than the child’s welfare; give the child to someone who will take care of it! If you know someone that is too stupid to care for their child; REPORT THEM! I am sorry, I am just sick of seeing these stories in the news.

Jamir Abduli Worgs’ mother was partying at a house in Altamonte Springs, Fl and left the 1 year old in the car outside. She then lent the car to another man to go to a drug house to buy dope. He left the car running and unlocked and big surprise, someone stole it. David Carver, 36, stole the car and apparently traded the car from drugs and dropped the baby off in a random yard with the car seat.

The baby was found the next morning crawling around in a Longwood FL yard, cold and wet. He was rushed to South Seminole Hospital for evaluation and is now in custody of the sheriff’s office. It is believed that baby crawled around in the cold for hours.

According to the sheriff’s office and orlandosentinel.com, all involved have been taken into custody and face charges.

~argggg~


I truly do not understand people sometimes.

Just an observation…
Craig

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm with you. Some people should be sterilized so that they CAN'T have children! The things I see and read about people like that just absolutely astound me.

The Muse said...

It's sad that the innocent children have to suffer through the ignorance of their parents....

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I agree with you Craig and could add a few choice words not fit for publications to it. What is wrong wth people now days? Has everyones values been thrown out the window? I shake my head in wonder!!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This is just to show you my new avatar and to tell you I am waiting for the next interesting article from you. :)