Saturday, December 20, 2008

One second officer, let me grab some shorts…

I have said it once and I will say it again, you just can’t fix stupid. Ok, so I wasn’t the first to say it, nor did I make it a house hold phrase, but have truer words ever been spoken? Let’s take this 18 year old brainiac from Tampa, Florida. I know, there is no place like Florida to find blog material. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

This hero wont be winning any awards for boyfriend of the year, that’s for sure. He is accused of holding a pillow over his pregnant girlfriends head trying to suffocate her. I am not sure if he was trying to kill her or not but somehow she manages to call 911 and the cops show up. Did I mention the guy is butt naked when the cops show up? Listen up; this is where it gets interesting.

The cops inform mud for brains that he is under arrest. He reaches down and picks up a pair of shorts from the floor prompting the officers to search the pockets for weapons. According to ClickOrlando.com, this is what they find. “The report said officers asked to search the shorts for weapons and found $506 wrapped around Burnett's driver license, a plastic bag of marijuana and a bag of crack cocaine.”

~sigh~

All those clothes on the floor, at least he didn’t grab the jeans with the rocket launcher in the back pocket.

Just an observation…
Craig

4 comments:

The Muse said...

TRUE...thank goodness, that innocents were not harmed by this...well...
what shall I call him and still be ladylike?
CERTAINLY STUPID (and oh so much, much more!)

The Muse said...

You are now on my blog~friends list...!~

The Muse said...

The clock is ticking...and the day is almost here....

I simply had to come and wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Craig Glenn said...

Thank you Muse and Merry Christmas to you as well.

Craig