Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On a local note…

On a local note…

My favorite goto news site is local6.com. I know this is an extremely local deal, but I have to say, I do not like the new website!!!!

What were you thinking? In what way was this better?

Local6.com was my staple for local news! You changed the site entirely and as far as I can see, not for the better. What is better???

I have fought very hard not to complain about the scroll down ads, because I get it, you have to make a buck too. I understand that change is the standard for all things internet, no really, I do. But this was too much. I can’t find CRAP now!

~sigh~

What’s up channel nine?

Just an observation…
Craig

1 comment:

The Muse said...

I never saw the "old" site..
But if you the user can't find the NEWS...then yes, it is a bad makeover.