Thursday, December 11, 2008

A great Christmas read…


I have been struggling to find a blog worthy article this week. I know with all the craziness going on in the news, you would not think it would be that hard. Because of my hard headed nature, some may say a little stubborn, I wanted a positive observation for a change. After much digging through everything from our Florida governor’s extravagant European vacation to more bail outs for those who scarcely need it, I found a real jewel in one of the blogs I follow regularly.

David McMahon is an internationally published author and photographer. His blog, authorblog at http://david-mcmahon.blogspot.com/, is a regular stop for me. I keep it in my google reader and look forward to his every post. Please pay him a visit and drop a comment.

Now to the story…..

In David’s post, Maybe Yule Be Touched By This Message, he tells us the story of a wonderful woman who was raised in an Bangalore orphanage and a convent by English nuns. No one can tell this story better than David, so here are the links to follow. Start here http://david-mcmahon.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-angels-in-sky.html and be sure to follow through to the link for the feature article labeled “The Great Christmas Surprise”. If you have any trouble I have included the link to that site as well.
http://www.maltap.com/anglo/site/index.php?page=news&type=view&id=52


I am sure, like me, you will be moved by this simple truth about the holidays and life itself. Enjoy.

Just an observation,
Craig

5 comments:

david mcmahon said...

Thank you, Craig, you are very kind.

And thank you for asking but no, you don't need my permission.

By the way, I can show you (very easily) how to construct an embedded link in a post. Just leave me a comment with your email address - and then delete the comment immediately.

No one else will beable to see your email details except me. I can then sen you the link info.

Once again, thank you

Sandy said...

David is truly an amazing man! Thanks for stopping by my spot. I really like your blog!

The Muse said...

I will indeed...I too am a David M fan :)

Nice to lift one another up..it is a BIG world out there!

Alyson (New England Living) said...

I loved that post too! What an amazing message for such times. David is pretty awesome!

Thanks for by my blog! I'm enjoying yours.

Daryl said...

Great post .. thanks for visiting mine .. and if you ever get to NYC again, let me know I will be happy to show you around

:-Daryl