Friday, December 19, 2008

Got cash? Get smashed!


Now this is the bus to be on. Drinks, only $2 a pop. Is this just another sign of the troubled times we live in? Gas is down to less than $2 a gallon, why shouldn’t drinks go for a couple of bucks as well. But wait! There’s more!

It would seem difficult to get a seat on this bus with a valid ID, as they usually don’t let adults ride the middle school busses. According to this article from Click Orlando, three students from Ponus Ridge Middle School in Norwalk Connecticut robbed their parents liquor cabinet, grabbed some juice, ice tea, and Gatorade and setup bar on the bus.

In this case I guess $2 is not a bad price for them since their cost was nothing. Oh well, like I have said, these are tough times. You have to make money where you can.

~sigh~

Now excuse me, but I have to go home on check my liquor cabinet…

Just an observation…
Craig

3 comments:

scot said...

Selling the stuff on the school bus is not the smartest thing they will ever do in life, but that is not what I am amazed at the most.

These boys went into their parents liquor cabinet and took the bottles. I would be thankful for getting caught. "Please send me to jail, don't turn me over to my dad!"

I don't condone underage drinking, but there are smarter ways to it. Ain't that right, older brother ;)

Sandy said...

Oh my heavens! I can't believe it! What are these kids thinking?

I am so glad you stopped by my spot. I wish you and all you hold dear the merriest Christmas and happiest New Year yet!

The Muse said...

New generation...
New definition of ENTREPRENEUR...
sad.